Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Tamron AF 18-200mm

Today went to Pudu Plaza and brought a lens for my camera,
I have been targeting it for past few months, finally i brought it , its my new year gift .:)
After using my standard kit lens fro a year plus , it is time to for me to change new lens which i can take more nice pictures using the new lens .

Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3


Here is the lens out of the box :)
Hoya Filter,

and i brought and HOYA filter 60mm for my new lens it cost me RM 50 . :( do you think is expensive?


4 comments:

Nicholian Justine said...

wow.. wa wa wa wa.. hehehe.. ok ok.. later go for photo shooting...

Linx said...

wah!!! Finally got it eh? Happy loooo!

JiaJia said...

YEAH. so happy :) .
later when you are in KL we can go photo shooting.. .

after i install the lens now my sensor got dust.:( have to clean it

Nicholian Justine said...

hahahaha.. apa la u.. :)